Den stooooooore, store STORE konkurrence
First things first.
Jeg har sagt det før, og nu siger jeg det igen: Skriv, for hæwled! SKRIV!
Det kan jo ikke passe at man skal bruge halvdelen af sin arbejdstid på at kigge på en blog, hvor der aldrig står noget nyt.
Jeg vil bruge halvdelen af min arbejdstid på at læse spændende beretninger fra de varme lande. Og også noget fra Hebs.
Så skriiiiiiv!
Når det er sagt, så gør jeg det lige officielt for dem, der ikke har læst kommentarerne til mit sidste indlæg:
Den store BertelJensenske navnefindingskonkurrence er skudt i gang.
Find folk med fjollede navne, og offentliggør dem her på siden - med kilder, selvsagt - så vil den uafhængige jury bestående af journaliststuderende Brtl, sommervikar på B.T., Bertel H. Jensen og jammerkommode af Guds nåde B. H. Jensen udvælge det, der er længst ude og præmiere det med en flot, perlende fredagsbarsbajs købt for penge tjent på at læse DJH-blog.
KOM SÅ I GANG!!!
Brtl

10 Comments:
I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this blog on regular basis to take updated from most up-to-date information.
Here is my homepage organic
12/1/13 6:28 AM
You could certainly see your skills within the article you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.
Review my web-site Smith Mountain Lake Rental Homes
29/1/13 12:56 PM
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Outstanding work!
Review my web blog ... Gambling
31/1/13 7:19 PM
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time
a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Appreciate it!
My web page web hosting delhi
2/2/13 5:34 PM
Hello! I've been following your website for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!
Also see my webpage: free royal caribbean cruise
8/2/13 4:26 PM
I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one today.
my homepage: Kosher Pastas Dishes
15/3/13 5:57 PM
You should be a part of a contest for one of the best sites on the net.
I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!
Also visit my weblog :: www.xxxvideofix.com
23/5/13 2:27 AM
Currently it looks like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're
using on your blog?
Feel free to visit my page; xxx sucking
24/5/13 2:11 AM
Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when
i read this paragraph i thought i could also create
comment due to this sensible article.
Feel free to visit my weblog ... party girl sex
24/5/13 10:19 PM
Terrific post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
my web site; http://sexygirlchat.net
29/5/13 2:44 AM
Send en kommentar
<< Home